At Dentalogica we have some of the most comprehensive COVID 19 precautions in the U.K.
Because our first concern is always giving you an anxiety free, pain free, dental procedure.
Take a look at our new paitient journey below, or book an appointment now.
Welcome to Our New Patient Journey.
Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
We offer you reliable and accurate COVID 19 tests as you enter the surgery.
We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
How you can help:
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
- Payment should be made by card where possible
- Staff will not shake your hand
- If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
- Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
- Please do not arrive without an appointment
- Patients should come wearing a mask if possible or be prepared to wear one.
PPE & Deep Cleaning.
We DEEP CLEAN and steralise the whole practice on a regualr basis.
We use high level PPE for all our protection.
Our practice follows infection control guidelines made by the governing bodies. We are up to date on new guidance that has been issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to recommendations.
WE USE OZONE STERILISATION – PROVEN TO KILL SARS-COV VIRUS
NB: There are currently no examples in the public domain, of ozone sterilization being used to kill the current strain of Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 (technical name of the Coronavirus which causes the COVID-19 disease).
However, there are reasons to believe it would be effective:
During the SARS epidemic of 2003, ozone sterilization was successfully used to purify environments infected with the deadly Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-1, the virus which causes the SARS disease.
As SARS-Cov-1 is also a member of the Coronavirus family, it is highly likely that ozone sterilization would be effective at killing SARS-CoV-2, the Coronavirus which causes the COVID-19 disease.
We at Dentalogica are going the extra mile to ensure we are as clean an enviroment as is humanely possible.